An address is a postal address for a specific customer. A customer can have up to 2 different types of addresses. If a customer has only one address, that is what is returned. Mailing address is only required if different from residential address.
Data Type (length)
- Residence: A physical address is required; P.O. boxes are not accepted.
- Mailing: Required only if different from the Residence address.
- PrimaryBusiness*: Primary physical location for the business; P.O boxes are not accepted. Required for all business customers.
- Business*: Additional business location
- Registered*: Address where the business was registered
- TaxFormMailing*: Address where tax forms should be sent. Only required if different from primary address or mailing address